Team Working Nation USA pharmacy-reviews
Team Working Nation USA came together with one goal: To raise awareness for Working Nation by winning generic Kamagra the Race Across America.
What is Race Across America?
Race Across America (RAAM) is one the most respected and longest running sports events in the world. RAAM is seen as a pinnacle of athletic achievement in cycling circles and the greater sporting community. RAAM has a rich and storied history. In 1982 four individuals raced from the Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles to the Empire State Building in New York City. Covered by national television, the race captivated the public’s imagination. Relay teams were added in 1992 and quickly became the most popular and fastest growing segment of the race. Relay team racing made the event accessible to any reasonably fit cyclist. The 2016 race will be the 35th edition of RAAM and the 11th year starting in Oceanside, CA.
There is no other race in the world like RAAM. The Race inspires everyone who has been a part of it --- racer, crew, staff and fans alike. RAAM is the true test of speed, endurance, strength and camaraderie. The ideal combination of work and fun! There is no race that matches the distance, terrain and weather, and no other event that tests a team’s spirit from beginning to end.
- Over 3000 Miles
- Over 150,000 feet of climbing - 5 x Mt Everest
- Finishers will travel a combined distance equivalent to circling the Earth seven times.
- Lowest elevation is 170 feet below sea level. Highest elevation is more than 10,000 feet high above sea level. This elevation range exceeds two vertical miles.
- Less than 325 solo individual racers have officially finished solo RAAM, compared with over 2000 individuals who have summited Mt. Everest and 200 racers every year who compete in the Tour de France.
- Racers have come from 5 continents - North America, South America, Australia, Asia, and Europe. More than 35 countries have been represented.
- In the last ten years, RAAM racers have raised well over $10M for charities.